Our Repack Services are 100% Reimbursable:
1. 399, RFAS and 387, 1876-Administering and Processing for Reimbursement
2. Project Management -On-Site Vendor Mgmt and all office activities
3. Engineering and Design
4. Site Survey
5. Transmitter Site Prep
6. Installation-Transmitter and components
7. System Integration
8. Decommissioning and Disconnect Existing Transmitter –
9. Disconnect Existing Interior RF components –
10. Coverage Verification Field Services-RF Tests –Performance testing
With QCOMM's 100% REIMBURSEMENT GUARANTEE* it Pays to put 80 years of Broadcast experience to work for
QComm only gets paid what you are reimbursed.
QComm has been in the FCC RELOCATION business since
REPACK GOT YOU OUT OF PHASE?
THERE’S NO NEED TO FEAR
FROM 399 TO TRUE-UP
QCOMM IS HERE!
Full Power, Translator and LPTV!
Single Station or Group
Al A Carte or Start to Finish
TRANSLATOR and LPTV - CALL today...
We can help make your repack smooth and make sure your project is processed in a manner to reach your project goals and maximize your repack project reimbursements.
QCommunications is GatesAir -Certified,
QComm is proud to be part of the inaugural ULXTE/UAXTE qualification team.
DON'T DELAY!!! Reserve your
install CREW TODAY!
987 FP transmitters and ~2,000 LPTV with less than 12 months = Reserve your crew today!
John and I would like to start working with you on scheduling our resources so that you can meet your FCC
DON'T FORGET the SITE SURVEY.
We really need to be at your transmitter site today to make sure you get the correct installation!
We work with groups and single station owners NATIONWIDE so don't delay.
GUARANTEE your crew today.
* Reimbursable guarantee - QComm will return or void any potion of a QComm invoice that the FCC makes
a final determination to be non-eligible for reimbursement. QComm must be given the opportunity to work with the client’s reimbursement team and the FCC on any RFAS to adequately convey
the reimbursability of any
QComm services before the invoice is rejected to quality for the refund.